5. The best dance you ever attended (pick a specific day, not just ex. “sadies is my favorite dance”) Well I’ve only really attended like one dance. One real dance. That would be homecoming this year. I was with Aaron and Jeff half the night, and then we finished filming and then I danced the rest of the night. Mostly with Belinda. I remember slow dancing with Chans! Everyone was slow...
Friday night movie night.
afro-art-chick: Out My Mind, Just In Time” (Movement One) Directed by Erykah Badu
Today. Skip if you want. Good day.
1. Rushed into Tamayo’s class. Did not see the substitute there. Talked to Arie. Didn’t really pay attention because I was busy, and I turned down her offer to look at prom dresses with her. It really sucks what happened to her original prom dress. What a waste of money. Edited and stuff. 2. Starting to feel a bit more welcomed in my group. Mostly worked with Vinnisha and...
Oh well, you know if you listened in your classes more often…you might learn something from him.
4. Your favorite teacher and how he/she has...
He is hella NOT my favorite teacher, but he has impacted me in different ways. He has taught me a lot of things. Nothing about video or shit like that, but yeah. How are you a video TEACHER Tamayo?… He taught me to not trust in my friends when it comes to projects. Approach everything with professionalism and a business like attitude. Meet your deadlines. Don’t sell yourself...
3. The most trouble you’ve ever gotten into.
Saturday school for being late a lot? I don’t know. I don’t really get into trouble. If you get into trouble at school, that means you got caught, which means that you probably shouldn’t be doing bad stuff.
-Got my yearbook. Feeling nostalgic. Everyone’s graduation picture makes them look more grown up than in person. We’ve all changed so much. Personality wise, and how we look. Me maybe not so much, but a lot of people yeah. -Paid for prom. I’m going to prom. Shit. Flying solo~ But then again who isn’t. Then question this year is who actually has a date, because a...
marcencabo: How much do you have of it? A train never stops to pick you up. You stop to get on the train.
2. Our entire group messed up on one of the handouts, so we all did our work over. Haha. This group should be interesting. 4. Anna printed our picture. It came out beautifully. Good job Anna! I just supervised and put in input. Mr. G keeps asking to see my video. I want to, but I feel ashamed of it. Next week I’ll let him see it. When it’s all done. 5. Worked on the end of...
"I can do this."